Title Loans in St. Joseph, IL
Trying to work through a change in jobs is hard enough without worrying about finances. Your hours could be changing, you might be working at a new location or you could be taking a cut in pay too. Needless to say, you may need help with a small loan to get you through. EZ Title Loans has helped lots of folks to get through a rough period with a little extra cash from title loans in St. Joseph. Most folks breeze right through our loan program with no problems. It only takes a minute or two to complete a short online application. You'll be speaking with a loan representative over the phone who will help you to sort out the details for your loan. Loan closings are held at neighborhood stores where you'll receive a contract and pick up your cash. We pay out loan funds in a day, so you'll have the cash you need in no time. Loan funds can be used for everything from paying rent to buying groceries. Qualifying is simple, and most people are just amazed how easy the process is and how quickly they received their funds.
Helpful Information About Title Loans St. Joseph
Auto title loan regulations are written by each state. These laws are designed to advise and protect consumers when taking out title loans. In Illinois, the laws allow customers to repay a loan in just 30 days, or they also have the option of taking up to four months to pay off a loan. Many states only allow 30 days, so this is a nice option.
Customers are responsible for paying the principal and interest on the loan. Loan amounts in Illinois are limited to the value of the vehicle offered as collateral or a little bit less.
Since title loans in Champaign are secured loans, customers are expected to provide a title to a vehicle that they own as security. To get the largest possible loan offer, your vehicle title should be lien free.
To secure the loan at closing, we will attach a lien to the car title. The lien remains throughout the loan term until the final payment has been posted against the account. When the loan is paid in full, the lien is removed from the title, and the car title is then returned to the borrower.
Reviewing & Signing Contracts for Title Loans St. Joseph
As the title lender, we are responsible for writing contracts for title loans in St. Joseph that clearly follow car title loan regulations in Illinois. Regulations require the terms of the loan to be stated in the contract to reduce any confusion for the borrower. Normally, contracts will include:
- The total amount of the loan.
- Any applicable loan fees to the borrower.
- The yearly rate of interest.
- The amount of money that will be paid in interest.
- A payment schedule.
- The vehicle description of the vehicle used as collateral.
- Customers receive pre-approval loan quotes shortly after applying for title loans in St. Joseph.
- Yes, it really is possible to get title loans without employment if you are getting unemployment benefits or have other sources of money.
- Car title loans in St. Joseph actually pay out in 24 hours or a little sooner.
- We don't restrict driving, store or impound vehicles while customers are making payments.
- Our easy application only requires the consumer's name, a phone number and home zip code. You will also need to fill in the year, a mileage estimate and the make of the vehicle with the model and the body style.
Take care of lifestyle changes today with money from title loans in St. Joseph.